Jakarta City Tour brings you to see at glance the old and new Jakarta.
Jakarta City Tour brings you to see at glance the old and new Jakarta. Old Jakarta is the beginning of present Jakarta Metropolitan city with population around 10 million people which is one of the biggest cities in Far East Asia after Tokyo, Shanghai, and Bangkok. The tour will take you to visit Sunda Kelapa Port – a 500-year-old harbor which was built during the Hindu Kingdom of Pajajaran, or Pasundan covering West Java including current Banten province, and a vital link to markets of the outside world. Jakarta is a historical city for Indonesia and relics of ancient Jakarta is preserved at National Museum, where the remnants and historical facts of Jakarta are preserved, also presenting old maps, antiques, and Chinese porcelains. The most popular site in the city of Jakarta is the Old Batavia City, as most of the ancient building especially during the Dutch colonization of Indonesia were located on this area. Refreshment and /or lunch can be arranged at a recommended restaurant, at extra cost (guests’ personal account). A drive passing Glodok – the first China town in Indonesia Presidential Palace, National Monuments, and the cathedral, can be arranged at the preference of the guests. (The Sequence of the tour will be based on the traffic conditions and the guide’s judgment).
Operating Hours: From 8:30am to 3:00pm
Duration: 8 – 9 Hours approx.
What You Get
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Goods and service tax
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- You must wear comfortable clothes and modestly
- You must not wear any see-trough clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Children are free of charge under 2 years old
- Pick-up and Drop-off service from major hotels in Jakarta City Area
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.