Batam Fast Ferry (via HarbourFront Terminal)
Daily departure from HarbourFront Terminal (Singapore) to Batam Center, Sekupang and Harbour Bay Terminals
Established in 1985, BatamFast ferry now owns more than 15 ferries operating on more than 35 departures daily between 6 ferry terminals on 5 routes. It is a mere 45 to 70 minutes ferry ride from Singapore to Batam and vice versa, with daily departures to Batam Centre, Sekupang, HarbourBay and NongsaPura in Batam. The regular ferry service provides foreigners and Indonesians ease of travel to and fro Batam via Singapore.
- Batam Centre/Batam Centre - Depart: Singapore - Batam Centre // Return: Batam Centre - Singapore
- Batam Centre/Harbour Bay - Depart: Singapore - Batam Centre // Return: Harbour Bay - Singapore
- Batam Centre/Sekupang - Depart: Singapore - Batam Centre // Return: Sekupang - Singapore
- Harbour Bay/Batam Centre - Depart: Singapore - Harbour Bay // Return: Batam Centre - Singapore
- Harbour Bay/Harbour Bay - Depart: Singapore - Harbour Bay // Return: Harbour Bay - Singapore
- Sekupang/Batam Centre - Depart: Singapore - Sekupang// Return: Batam Centre - Singapore
- Sekupang/Harbour Bay - Depart: Singapore - Sekupang // Return: Batam Centre - Singapore
- Sekupang/Sekupang - Depart: Singapore - Sekupang // Return: Sekupang - Singapore
Opening Hours: 06:00am - 10:00pm
Address: 1 Maritime Square, Harbourfront Center, #02-50/51, Singapore 099253
What You Get
- 2 Ways Round-Trip Ticket via Batam Fast Ferry
- Ferry taxes and terminal fees (no additional surcharge)
- Personal expenses
- Visa fees (if needed)
- Travel Insurance
- Prepare any medications for seasickness or nausea before boarding, as the journey is via open sea which can be quite rough
- Note: You will receive a Ferry E-Voucher via email. Kindly present the E-voucher at the Batam Fast Ferry counter for the collection of your boarding pass.
- All travellers including infants need a valid ticket
- All travellers need a passport with a minimum of 6 months validity in order to leave Singapore and enter Indonesia
- In the event that your selected choice of ferry time is overbooked or not available, you will be automatically be assigned to your 2nd choice (or closest available return timing) and notified via email
- Boarding gate closes 30 minutes before departure time. (If no show, the boarding pass will be forfeited)
- Guests have entitled check-in baggage of up to 20 kg each. Guests are required to have their boarding pass and passports presented at the baggage drop off counters. Counters are available for drop off up to 30 minutes before departure time
- Ferry Schedule
How To Use
- Present the Ferry E-Voucher at Batam Fast Ferry counter for the collection of your boarding pass.
How To Buy
After purchase, kindly assist to send the following information to email@example.com for all travellers:
- Passport No.
- Name (as in passport)
- Date of Birth
- Passport Expiry
- Passport Issue Date
- Issuing Country
- Departure Time
- Return Date & Time
Note: Kindly do not send your booking to Batam Fast Ferry operator directly.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.