White Water Rafting with Lunch
Don't miss out on a thrilling white water rafting adventure at Telaga Waja River, one of the longest rivers in Bali!
Go a thrilling adventure with white water rafting down Telaga Waja River. Get your heart-pumping as you challenge the rapids down the river! Besides the extreme Bali water sport, you also can enjoy the beautiful panorama of the mountains, rice fields, and stone cliffs along the streamline. In some parts of the river, you will even experience the splash from the waterfall! The day starts with a convenient hotel pick up followed by an air-conditioned transfer to Telaga Waja River, where you will start your water rafting adventure! After that, you can delight in an Indonesia buffet lunch at the riverside restaurant. Come and join in this tour to enjoy an exciting water rafting adventure in Bali!
07:30 hrs to 15:30 hrs
What You Get
White Water Rafting Adventure with Lunch
- Adult: Age 13 and above
- Child: Age 6 to 12
- Air-conditioned transport service
- Coffee or tea on arrival
- Safety-approved river rafting equipment
- Professional river rafting guide
- Use of towels and shower facilities
- Changing room and toilet facilities
- Buffet lunch with variety menu by 5 star Chef
- Photo and video fee
- Bring a change of clothes, swimwear, sun block, sport shoes/ sandals, camera and extra money for personal expenses
- Children age 6 and below are not allowed.
- If you have a heart condition, you should not participate.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes before the pick up time at your hotel lobby
- Hotel pick up is dependent on hotel location.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and comfortable clothing
- Please note that hotel pick up and drop off is available at the selected areas:
- Candidasa, Padang Bai, Gianyar, Ubud, Sanur, Denpasar, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak and Canggu
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator/ driver
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Be sure to bring a change of clothing, sunscreen/sunblock, sport shoes/sandals, a camera or video camera, and extra money for personal expenses.