The Magic Of Northern Bali Tour
This tour will take you back to nature and show you Bali’s scenery in all its glory.
Bottle-green rice terraces, stacked up in curvaceous shelves as far as the eye can see; lazy tides on black sandy beaches; birdsong and the smell of incense floating on the breeze. This tour will take you back to nature and show you Bali’s scenery in all its glory. The north of Bali is home to national parks, serene coastline and mountain ranges that hide holy lakes, springs and waterfalls. This is the garden of Bali, where traditional farming techniques have createdsome spectacular and picturesque views.
- Beautiful Balinese rice terraces
- Lovina beach
- Buyan, Tamblingan and Bratan lakes
- Ulun Danu floating temple
- Visit to flower and fruit market
What you will do
- First we take you to the most scenic areas of Pupuan and Antosari, where the morning sunlight is ideal for taking pictures of the unique rice terraces. After driving through the highlands where coffee, cacao and lots of different fruitsare also grown, we descend to the north coast. Lovina Beach, the quiet and nice black sand beach area is our next stop.
- Here will be an opportunity for lunch. After a relaxation break we continue on our 230 km route, winding up the mountain with magnificent views on the way until we reach about 1,200 meters above sea level where a striking panorama is spread before us. Passing by Lake Buyan and Tamblingan allows you to view an area which is the habitat of many species of birds, trees and flowers unseen anywhere else on the island. We then stop at Bedugul to visit Lake Bratan, the “Lake of Holy Mountain”, and its floating temple called Ulun Danu. This holy site is dedicated to Dewi Danu, the goddess of water. A bit further on, we will make a stop at the local flower and fruit market for the opportunity to buy fresh and natural tropical fruits directly from the farmers. It’s a long day driving across Bali, but it is well worth it to discover the heart of Bali’s impressive natural beauty.
Tour Departure Time: 09:00am
What You Get
- Tea and coffee at Meeting Point
- Professional English-Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Gradtitude (optional)
- Child Price applies from Age 3-12 years old
- Tour Operate on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
- This is a shared tour, there will be other traveller joining the tour
- The tour will depart from Panorama Destination Bali Office, Address: Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.620, Sesetan, Suwung, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia
- Tour will depart at 09:00hrs, kindly be at the Tour Office at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time
How To Use
- Present either a mobile or printed voucher at the Tour Office for verfication
- The tour is valid only on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.