The Eastern Bali Mystic Tour
This full day tour will take you deeper into the intricate, ancient and unique cultural heritage of Bali.
This full day tour will take you deeper into the intricate, ancient and unique cultural heritage of Bali. The eastern corners of the island are not as developed as the south and there are many unexplored treasures to be found here. This tour takes you off the beaten tourist track and opens up another side to Bali; one of mysticism, magic and the spiritual heartland of the island. Taking in the Bali’s most holy Hindu site, the former capital and a distinctive village that has remained culturally intact since the 16th century, this tour is a must for travellers who wish to delve deeper into the history of Hinduism and the beating heart of Bali.
- Batik painting demonstration
- Besakih “Mother” Temple
- Astonishing landscapes
- Traditional Bali Aga village
- Klungkung’s historic capital
What you will do
- In the village of Batu Bulan you will be introduced to the fine art of Batik painting. After this interesting visit, we proceed to the eastern part of Bali, which is dominated by the towering Mount Agung (3,142 meters). It is Bali’s most sacred and highest volcano and its last eruption was in 1963. Built on one of the volcano’s slopes, the Besakih Temple Complex is the most important and sacred temple for the Balinese Hindu community. For this reason it is known as the “Mother Temple”.
- At Bukit Jambul, we will stop for a refreshing view over the beautiful valley and the opportunity for lunch. On our way through the east of Bali you will discover the traditional village of Penglipuran. This village is unique for its different social community structure and layout, which dates back to the 16th century. On our return we will pay a visit to the Hall of Justice called “Kerta Gosa” in Klungkung, the former capital of Bali.
- NOTE: We recommend that you bring along a sarong to wear at the Besakih Temple.
Tour Departure Time: 09:00hrs
What You Get
- Tea and coffee at our meeting point
- Professional English-Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Gradtitude (optional)
- Child Price applies from Age 3-12 years old
- Tour Operate on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
- This is a shared tour, there will be other traveller joining the tour
- The tour will depart from Panorama Destination Bali Office, Address: Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai No.620, Sesetan, Suwung, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia
- Tour will depart at 09:00hrs, kindly be at the Tour Office at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time
- Note: We recommend that you bring along a sarong to wear at the Besakih Temple.
How To Use
- Present either a mobile or printed voucher at the Tour Office for verfication
- The tour is valid only on the date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.