Escape the beaches of Bali for an inland experience to one of the island’s hidden waterfalls.
Escape the beaches of Bali for an inland experience to one of the island’s hidden waterfalls. Blangsinga Waterfall, located southeast of Ubud is the perfect off-the-beaten-path natural sight. Fed with waters from the Petanu River, Blangsinga Waterfall, known locally as D’Tukad Blangsinga, is surrounded by lush greenery and is often the scene of the most beautiful rainbows. Take time to swim in the fall’s pools, or explore the basin taking photos of this natural wonder.
We enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before moving on to our next stop, Goa Gajah or Elephant Cave. Dating back to the 11th century, Goa Gajah offers a dramatic entrance to an in-ground cave, carved from rock and depicting entangled leaves, ocean waves, animals and the shapes of local spirits. Walk the sacred temple grounds and soak up the mystical ambiance of this special place.
The day’s last stop takes us to Batuan Temple, one of the oldest temples in Bali. On arrival you will be adorned with a traditional sarong in order to respectfully enter the temple. This stunning Balinese shrine is in traditional architectural style and is sure to impress with its many buildings and ponds. You will have ample time to explore the grand complex of shrines and gardens before you are returned to your hotel.
Duration: 8 - 9 Hours approx.
Operating Hours: From 8.30am – 17.00pm
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day and Balinese Seclusion Day
What You Get
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Entrance Fee
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Please note not to wear any see-through clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Tour is not suitable for children, Minimum age to join the tour 12 years old.
- Pick up is available in Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua area
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a shared tour and it operates on a minimum of 2 paying adult passengers and maximum of 20 passengers per coach
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
- Lead Name
- Name of Hotel
- Contact No
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.