Private Bali Waterfall Tour
Threes Waterfall: Tukad Cepung, Tribumana, and Tegenungan
Your guide will pick up at your hotel and bring you to the beautiful journey. This exotic melting pot of an island offers much more than meets the eye. Waterfalls, for instance, have been Bali’s hidden gems that seem lesser-known to many tourists. Hidden in deep jungles and valleys, these waterfalls are as breath taking as the beaches we find in Bali. Visit the three most beautiful waterfalls around Ubud without the hassle of self-drive: Tribumana Waterfall, nestled in the jungle, Tukad Cepung, concealed behind a cave, and Tegenungan Waterfall. First stop at Tribumana Waterfall, one of a hidden Waterfall at the north east of Ubud. You will need to walk down some stairs and pathway to discover this beautiful waterfall. Here you are able to swim in fresh water from the mountain. Next visit Tukad Cepung, a very unique waterfall in the hidden valley of a thick jungle. walk down passing some stairs and jungle pathway. Continue to walk along the river and in between the rocks until you find a real hidden waterfall just under the cave. Along the way, enjoy a Balinese lunch. Last stop at Tegenungan waterfall. This waterfall is the biggest one among the three waterfalls. It is the closest one with the center but still a very mesmerizing waterfall. Many spots for picture and good for swimming also. We expect more people in this waterfall.
Operating Hours: 09.00 – 12.00 hrs and 11.00 – 14.00 hrs - Daily Morning and Afternoon Trip (except Saturday and Sunday)
Duration: 5 - 6 Hours approx.
Tour does not operate on Nyepi Day and Balinese Seclusion Day
What You Get
- Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- English Speaking Licensed Guide service
- Mineral Water
- Balinese Lunch
- Goods and service tax
- Meals / beverage
- Personal expenses
- You must wear comfortable clothes and modestly
- You must not wear any see-trough clothing, shorts or athletic wear
- Tour is not suitable for children
- Minimum age to join the tour 15 years old.
- Pick up is available from most centrally located in Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Sanur, Jimbaran, Tanjung Benoa and Nusa Dua area.
- Please be ready and waiting at your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide to verify before proceeding to board the vehicle.
- The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time. Please be at the lobby 15 minutes before the pick-up time provided.
How To Buy
- After purchase, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.