Borobudur Temple Half-Day Private Tour
Explore the famous Borobudur Temple, the world's largest Buddhist Temple, with this one-day private tour!
Visit the famous Borobudur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the world’s largest Buddhist temple. Discover the life-sized Buddha statues that are carved from stones. When you are there, admire its grandeur and beauty as well as uniqueness. Take a look at the 2,672 relief panels and learn about Buddha’s teachings. The best way to explore Borobudur temple is by climbing up the steep steps. As you climb to the top of the temple, you can marvel at the intricate designs of the stone carvings displayed on the temple walls. After climbing up the steep steps, you will be rewarded with a panoramic view, where you can marvel at the majestic sight of central Java and Mount Merapi. Gaze upon the green fields, distant hills and volcanoes. You may choose to visit the nearby Mendut and Pawon Temple before heading back to the hotel. Go on this private tour to Borobudur, a must go in Yogyakarta!
Starting Time: 08:00am
What You Get
Borobudur Temple Half-day Private Tour
- Adult: Age 11 and Above
- Child: Age 3 to 10
- Infant: Age 0 to 2
- English-speaking guide/Driver
- Borobudur Entrance Ticket
- Private Transportation
- Parking Fee
- Pick up service from hotel in Yogyakarta
- Mendut and Pawon Temple entrance ticket
- Personal Expenses
- Free of charge for children below the age of 3
- Pick up and drop off at hotels in Yogyakarta
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to pick up time at your hotel lobby
- Please note that there will be an additional fee if you hire a local temple guide.
- Minimum 2 adult to go.
- Please email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up this form for the booking of the tour:
- Number of pax
- Hotel Details
- Contact Number
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- Please e-mail any amendments to email@example.com at least 7 days before the tour date.