Bali Zoo - Breakfast with Orangutans
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast with Orangutans at Bali Zoo! Get a close interaction with the Orangutans and animals at Bali zoo!
Start your day by having the most important meal with the adorable orangutans at Bali Zoo! Enjoy this unique and unforgettable experience where you can dine with orangutans. Sit down for a delicious breakfast featuring a variety of tropical fruits, freshly baked bread and optional main course choices such as fried rice, buttermilk pancakes, classic cereals and more! You can also get to see the playful animals up close and personal. End your morning with a cup of Balinese coffee or warm English breakfast tea for a perfect ending to your meal! Come and enjoy this memorable experience of dining with orangutans!
09:00 hrs to 17:00 hrs
What You Get
Bali Zoo: Breakfast With Orangutans
Adult: Age 13 and Above
Child: Age 2 to 12 years old
- All Entrance fees
- Exotic Bird Show
- Animal Encounter
- Round-trip hotel transfer from Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud and Sanur
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel transfer from other parts of Bali
- Tour Guide
- Infants under the age of 2 is free of charge
- Please note that there is a requirement of minimum 2 adults to go
- Please wear casual clothes, sport shoes, hat and sunscreen
- Please note that the pick-up service (optional) serves the following areas of Bali: Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Ubud and Sanur
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick-up time and present your confirmation voucher to the driver before departure
- Hotel pick-up is at 07:00am
- Breakfast with Orangutans is at 08:00am
- Tour Bali Zoo and see the animal shows between 10:00am and 12:00 pm, before returning to your hotel
How to Use
- Kindly display printed or mobile voucher to driver
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
How to Get There
Bali Zoo, Jalan Raya Singapadu Banjar Seseh Sukawati Batuan Sukawati