Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise
Witness the spectacular sight of the sun setting into the horizon on the cruise. Indulge in a delicious dinner aboard the cruise while enjoying the live performance.
Chill the evening away as you climb onboard the Bali Hall II! Dine under the sky with your loved ones while sipping on a glass of cocktail. Feast on the delicious buffet spread with your loved ones, as you marvel at the sky painted with a gorgeous hue of orange and red. The excitement does not stop at the meal but let your eyes feast on visual entertainment too. Live performance and music pieces will accompany you into the night. You can also check out the open dance floor and live cabaret show, which are set to satisfy you! Wait no further and book your tickets today.
17:45 hrs departure
20:45 hrs end of activity and drop off to hotel
What You Get
Bali Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Adult: Age 15 and Above
- Child: Age 4 to 14 years old
- Air-conditioned hotel pickup transportation (limited areas)
- Luxurious cruise
- Welcome cocktail and floral lei
- International buffet dinner
- Live cabaret show
- Live musical entertainment
- Insurance provided by operator
- Transportation outside of South Bali and Candidasa
- Personal Expenses
- Children aged 3 and below will receive complimentary entry if accompanied by a paying visitor
- Hotel pickup services are limited to hotels in the South Bali area (excluding Candidasa)
How to Use
- Please present your printed or mobile vouchers to the attraction operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
How to Get There
Hotel pickup services are limited to hotels in the South Bali area (excluding Candidasa)