Traditional Icelandic New Year’s Eve Bonfire
Enjoy New Year’s Eve in Iceland the way the locals do, with a trip to a roaring bonfire in downtown Reykjavik. Mingle with friends new and old as you celebrate New Year’s the way Icelanders have for over 200 years.
One of Iceland’s oldest traditions is the practice of holding a bonfire on New Year’s Eve. Join in the festivities with this trip to the heart of Reykajavik, Iceland’s capital, for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to celebrate like the locals do.
The bonfires unite neighbors, friends and strangers in celebration of the new year and the tour offers a glimpse into traditional Icelandic culture. Music and fireworks add to the holiday spirit, creating memories you won’t soon forget.
Since the bonfire is outdoors, take care to dress warmly.
- Warm yourself next to a celebratory bonfire in the heart of Reykjavik
- Experience a true Icelandic New Year’s Eve tradition, complete with music and fireworks
- Learn about old Icelandic customs and traditions
- Please wear warm clothing
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult
- Pickup and dropoff is available at hotels in the Reykjavik capital area
- After purchase, please email to email@example.com to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Starts at 8pm.
What You Get
- Bus pickup and dropoff at hotels in the Reykjavik capital area
- English-speaking guide
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
If you are not staying at a hotel or near any other pick-up points, please come to Klettagarðar 4 at least 15 minutes prior to departure.