Thorsmork: The Valley of the Gods Tour from Reykjavik
Discover Thorsmork, Valley of the Thunder God Thor, on a Super Jeep Tour. On this full-day trip from Reykjavik, you’ll also make stops at the Seljalandsfoss waterfall and the Eyjafjallajökull glacier. Marvel at the spectacular natural beauty of the area.
Spend a day visiting Thorsmork (Þórsmörk) a favorite destination for locals. On this 10-hour excursion from Reykjavik, you’ll have the opportunity to see this place that’s hidden between mountains and glaciers and has been preserved and remains unspoiled.
Before reaching the heart of Thorsmork, you’ll stop at the Seljalandsfoss waterfall. If you’re not afraid of heights you can follow the path behind the waterfall for a closer look.
Next you’ll stop to see Gígjökull, the constantly changing glacier tongue of the famous Eyjafjallajökull ice cap. See also the hidden gorges formed by flowing water over thousands of years.
The Valley of the Gods is a paradise for nature lovers.
- Be sure to bring your camera and warm, rainproof clothing. Hiking shoes are recommended. Jeans are not recommended
- Stops will be made along the way before and after for food but is it not a bad idea to bring something with you just in case
- Pickup available at your hotel in the greater Reykjavík area. Super jeeps and coaches are not allowed in the city center so you may be asked to walk a short distance from your hotel. Pick-up will be between 08:30 and 09:00 so please be ready for departure at 08:30
- After purchase, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and hotel location in the email
Starts at 9am.
What You Get
- English speaking driver/guide
- Admission to Thorsmork Nature Reserve
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.