Experience a romantic day to remember with a VIP helicopter flight over Reykjavik. Land on top of a mountain and sip sparkling wine with your significant other. Then, go to a city spa and relax in the swimming pool, sauna and steam baths.
Get a unique perspective of Reykjavik on a romantic helicopter flight over the city, and land on a mountain summit for some panoramic views as you sip sparkling wine.
Make your way to Reykjavik Domestic Airport, only a 5-minute drive from the city center. Climb aboard the waiting helicopter and glide up and over Reykjavik’s landmark sights. Look down at attractions such as Hallgríms Church and the Harpa Concert Hall in the harbor. Then, fly across the bay area to see some of the many islands scattered throughout the coastline.
As the city slips away, marvel at what Mother Nature has achieved in the stunning surroundings. Brace yourself for a landing on top of one of the nearby mountains. Enjoy unique photo opportunities, including a selfie of you and your other half with the whole of Reykjavik in the background.
Open a bottle of sparkling wine and toast to a wonderful evening! Then, go to the Soley Natura Spa for a nice swim in the pool. Relax in the steam bath or sauna, or pamper yourselves with a massage or beauty treatments.
- Confirmation of your tour will be received within 48 hours of booking
- Tours may be rescheduled, or you will receive a full refund, if the weather forecast is not promising
- The tour may be subject to availability. After the booking, you will receive your exact starting time by email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
East side of Reykjavik Domestic Airport (behind Icelandair Hotel Natura). Nauthólsvegur 58d, Building 313, 101 Reykjavik. You will be informed about your exact starting time by the local supplier after booking.