Reykjavik: Volcanic Craters Fly Over Tour by Helicopter
Fly above the fairytale landscape of Iceland on a 1-hour helicopter flight above the volcanic craters. Count the craters in the Seltún geothermal area, and contunue over the Blue Lagoon. Marvel at the rugged coastline of south-east Iceland.
Experience the dramatic landscape of Iceland on a thrilling 60-75 minute helicopter flight over countless craters and geothermal areas, and get a clearer picture of the nation’s geography and geology
Depart from Reykjavik Domestic Airport, just 5 minutes drive from the city center. Once in the air, enjoy fast-changing views of Reykjavik’s urban sprawl turn to scenic sights of the natural wonders.
The trip takes you through rough, but magical volcanic landscapes. Fly over craters; each one better than the one before. Peek into a crater and see it in its full glory. Continue along the rugged Reykjanes coastline.
Your pilot will land by a crater in the middle of a lava field. Take some breathtaking photos and breathe in the fresh air blowing in from the ocean. Conclude with a return to the base in Reykjavik, and get one last look at the city center from above.
- Confirmation of your tour will be sent within 48 hours of the booking
- If the weather forecast is bad, the flight may be rescheduled, or you will get a full refund
- The tour may be subject to availability. After the booking, you will receive your exact starting time by email
9am to 5pm.
What You Get
- 60-75 minute helicopter flight, with one landing
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Norðurflug Helicopter Tours, Reykjavik Domestic Airport. Nauthólsvegur 58d, Building 313, 101 Reykjavik. Meet behind the Icelandair Hotel Natura. You will be informed about your exact starting time by the local supplier after booking.