Get access to the stunning Fimmvorduhals hiking trail with this return bus transfer from Reykjavik. Admire the beautiful landscape on one of Iceland's most popular treks. Hike at your own pace with a flexible return schedule.
Benefit from a discounted return ticket from Reykjavík to one of the two starting destinations for the Fimmvörðuháls hiking trail. Enjoy a flexible schedule allowing you to take as much time for the hike as you please within the operation time frame (June 10–September 8).
From one of two pickup points in Reykjavík, get transferred to your choice of hiking base: Skógar or Þórmörk. Once there, embark on a challenging hiking trail that usually requires 1-2 days. The trail is 24 kilometers (almost 15 miles) long with an elevation of 1000 meters (3,280 feet).
Admire the unique landscape of the Fimmvorduhals mountain pass, and delight in an extraordinary adventure in calm and quiet surroundings. The trail leads you between the famous Eyjafjallajökull that erupted in 2010 and Mýrdalsjökull glacier.
Make travel plans and be prepared with the right gear for the conditions. At the end of your hike, return to one of the two starting points in Reykjavík. Please note that this is a discounted fare and an unused single fare is non-refundable.
- Please be aware that this is a challenging hike
- Please note that this is a discounted fare and an unused single fare is non-refundable
- Please be at your bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to departure
- After purchase, please email to email@example.com to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Please wait at one of the designated bus stops 10 minutes before departure.
The bus stop by Sundlaugavegur 34 is by Reykjavík's Campsite. The other bus stop is at Harpa Concert Hall and Conference Centre.