Reykjavik: 4–Hour Northern Lights Deluxe Tour
Hunt for the Northern Lights in comfortable minibus with a maximum of 18 people. With guidance in English, snuggle under blankets, sip hot cocoa and eat traditional Icelandic pastries to warm you up in the cold night.
Enjoy the hunt for the Northern Lights on a deluxe tour in a minibus. Huddle under blankets to keep warm, sip on delicious hot cocoa, and savor traditional Icelandic pastries for comfort. Find the famous once–in–a–lifetime sight.
If you don't get the chance to see the Northern Lights, take the trip again for free. If you don't see the lights on your second or third trip, receive a voucher towards future trips to find the lights!
- Take a small group minibus tour with maximum 18 people
- Sip hot cocoa and savor traditional Icelandic pastries
- Snuggle under blankets to keep you warm in the cold night
- The northern lights are a natural phenomenon and sightings cannot be guaranteed, even if the tour is operated after 5:00 PM every day. The supplier will send an email to all major tour desks and hotel receptions, if the tour will not proceed
- If the Northern Lights are not seen on the first tour, you can take a second tour for free. However, it is not guaranteed to join a small group for the second time
- If no northern lights are seen for the second or third time, a voucher for a free trip that is valid for three years will be offered. This voucher is not transferable
- Please note that canceled or repeated tours must be rescheduled either by phone or by e-mail, as this is not automatic
- Designated bus stops in the city center and hotels or guesthouses within the limits of Reykjavík. Within Downtown Reykjavík, pickup and drop-off is only at designated bus stops
- After purchase, please email to email@example.com to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Starts at 9pm.
What You Get
- Pick–up and drop off at your nearest bus stop
- Blankets, hot cocoa and traditional Icelandic pastries
- Guidance in English
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.