Get the best view of the world-famous New Year's Eve fireworks in Reykjavik and celebrate the New Year with your special someone on the luxury yacht.
Join an amazing evening yacht cruise on the Amelia Rose to celebrate the New Year and say bon voyage to 2018. The luxury yacht Amelia Rose leaves the harbor at 10:00 PM, and returns approximately half an hour after midnight.
The view from the sea gives you the chance of seeing the world famous fireworks over the city and the surrounding towns. If the skies are clear, you might be able to catch the Northern lights too!
Receive a complimentary glass of Champagne as midnight approaches and, as the clock strikes 12, raise a toast to the New Year.
Three panoramic decks will ensure that you will get the best view possible of the fireworks, the Reykjavík coastline, and if the skies are clear hopefully catch the Northern lights too.
- Catch the fireworks from the sea with the best view from three panoramic decks
- Admire Reykjavik's gorgeous coastline from Faxaflói bay
- Enjoy an amazing evening cruise on a luxury yacht and celebrate the New Year
- Start the New Year in luxury
- Please wear warm clothes and good footwear
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Ticket office at Ægisgarður 1, 101 Reykjavík