On your next trip to Iceland’s capital city, Reykjavík, remember to get yourself a City Card for easy travels! With the options of 24, 48, 72-hour ticket validity to choose from, enjoy a bundle of discounts and access into popular attraction sites.
With your City Card, you can gain entry to a series of local museums including the National Museum of Iceland, the Reykjavík Art Museum, Maritime Museum, the National Gallery and more. Also, keep the adventure going with unlimited access to the Reykjavík City Bus Service!
If you need to unwind after all that sightseeing, check out the geothermal pools and spas such as Grafarvogslaug, Árbæjarlaug, and the giant Kopavogslaug. Unwinding in a steaming pool is a way of life for Icelanders, so pack your swimwear and get involved.
With dozens of attractions and venues included, plus unlimited access to the Reykjavík City Bus Service, you can zip about the city in style and feel smug about all the cash you just saved.
- Visitors planning to visit the geothermal pools and spas are required to bring along appropriate swim wear
- The Reykjavík City Card offers free entry to a great selection of museums and galleries, all swimming pools in Reykjavík and free unlimited travel by bus within the Reykjavík Capital Area
- The card also gives you a free ferry trip to Viðey island and discounts on various tours, in shops and on services
- Please visit the official website for more information on what is included in the Reykjavík City Card
Reykjavík City Hall
Tjarnargata 11, 101 Reykjavík
Open weekdays 09:00-16:00
Reykjavík Service Center
Borgartún 12-14. 105 Reykjavík
Open weekdays 09:00-16:00
What You Get
- Free entry to all city museums and galleries
- Free entry to all swimming pools in Reykjavík
- Free unlimited travel by bus within the Reykjavík Capital Area
- Free ferry trip to Viðey island
- Discounts on various tours, in shops and on services
How to Use
- Please exchange your printed or mobile voucher for the Reykjavík City Card at one of the two pick-up points:
- Tourist Information Center in Reykjavík City Hall, Tjarnargata 11, 101 Reykjavík. Open 09:00-16:00
- Service Center, Borgartún 12-14, 105 Reykjavík. Open 09:00-16:00
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.