A scenic boat ride in search of whales in Faxaflói Bay. You’ll be on the lookout for minke whales, dolphins, porpoises and more, and if you don’t see a whale, you’ll receive another trip free of charge..
Take a boat trip from Reykjavik’s harbor to discover Iceland’s rich marine life, which is one of this island country’s highlights. All year round you can spot a variety of whales and other marine animals in the Reykjavik area, including minke and humpback whales, harbor porpoises, and whale-beaked dolphins.
The peak season for whale watching runs from April to October, but of course the ocean is always full of magical creatures, and you never know what you might see. This boat trip gives you the unique opportunity to see some of Iceland's most beautiful marine animals, along with the stunning scenery of the Icelandic coast.
Throughout the duration of your tour, you will benefit from the services of specially-trained whale watching guides who are experts at spotting the animals. You will be free to listen as they tell you about the behavior of the whales, and answer any questions you may have.
Relax on board the boat and enjoy the indoor and outdoor seating, and purchase drinks and snacks along the way from the on-board bar and cafeteria. You will experience a pleasant and comfortable ride, even at higher speeds, and will be able to share your adventure live on social media with the on-board WiFi.
- Marvel at the great variety of whales and other marine animals near Reykjavik
- Take in the stunning scenery of the Icelandic Coast
- Stay warm and cozy with overalls supplied by the crew
- Your pickup car will be at your accommodation 45 minutes before departure, please be ready at this time
- After purchase, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Departs at 9:15am and 1:15pm.
What You Get
- Experienced, friendly, and professional guides
- Warm flotation overalls
- Heated indoor cabins with toilet facilities
- Free WiFi on board
- Seating area outside and inside
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.