Each winter we are welcoming increased number of people coming to Iceland in search of the famous Aurora Borealis. This fascinating natural phenomenon, otherwise known as the northern lights, is one of the most mesmerizing sights you will ever come across in your life. The dancing colors and shapes in the dark arctic sky will simply leave you awestruck.
You will be picked up at your hotel in a custom-built 4×4 super jeep by our expert northern lights guide. We leave the lights of the city behind and head into the darkness for our adventure. On the search for the northern lights, we might travel through some of Iceland’s most spectacular natural sights without knowing but your guide is sure to let you know what the night is hiding. The super jeep gives us the flexibility to go off of the beaten path to locations the big buses can not reach. Giving us a greater chance to enjoy the northern lights and the wonders of the night sky without the discomfort of big crowds. In the cold night, there is nothing like some hot chocolate to keep warm and the brave ones can even add some Icelandic Brennivín to theirs!
Venture into the night with us in the luxury of a super jeep on a quest for the spectacular, unique and ever-changing show put on by the northern lights.
Duration: 2030 - 0230(+1) hours
- Kindly provide all participants' names and hotel/accommodation details to email@example.com.
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- Kindly present a printed copy or an electronic copy on your Smartphone for your tour. If you do not receive the confirmation email, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northern Lights guarantee: Should you be unable to see any lights, you could rebook on a second tour for free.
- As the success of the Northern Lights Explorer tour is heavily dependent on weather conditions, we reserve the right to cancel departures until 18:15 on the day of the tour. If the tour goes ahead and no northern lights are seen we offer clients the chance to join another evening’s departure free of charge upon availability. The second tour might possibly be in a minibus.
- No refunds will be entertained for any cancellations.