This natural wonder of Iceland is a sight you absolutely cannot miss.
With its enormous and ancient icebergs breaking off from Vatnajökull glacier, this natural wonder of Iceland is a sight you absolutely cannot miss.
The lagoon produces a feeling of incredible tranquillity as the 1000-1500 year old ice silently drifts into the lake and slowly melts away. The lagoon covers 18 square kilometres (7 square miles) and reaches more than 248 metres (814 ft) at its deepest point. You may recognize the lagoon from scenes in Batman Begins, Tomb Raider and two James Bond movies.
We stop at the gorgeous Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls. Seljalandsfoss is part of the Seljandsá river, which has its origins in Eyjafjallajökull glacier. What makes Seljalandsfoss so famous and interesting is that you can walk behind it. We recommend you bring either a raincoat or a waterproof coat along if you want to walk behind it. Skógafoss, another famous Icelandic waterfall, is the starting point of the Fimmvörðuháls walk over to Þórsmörk. The waterfall was also used in the films Thor: The Dark World and The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
Where you will stop during the tour:
- Lava Centre
- Glacier lagoon - with opportunity of a boat tour among the icebergs
- Diamond beach
- Vík í Mýrdal for dinner
- Plus additional comfort stops
- Children age 1 to 11 join free with an accompanying adult
- Warm clothes and sturdy shoes are recommended
Tour departs at 07:30.
BSÍ Bus Terminal, 101 Reykjavík
What You Get
- Round trip Transfer from Reykjavik
- Entry or admission fee
- Professional local guide
- Free WiFi on board the bus
- Boat tour on Glacier lagoon
- Food and beverages
- Personal expenses
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.