Experience the highlights of Iceland on a 3-day tour of the Golden Circle and Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon. Look for whales in their natural environment and visit the site of the 1st Icelandic parliament.
Day 1: Whale Watching
Look for whales in their natural environment on board a boat with outdoor viewing platforms and a heated indoor lounge with panoramic windows. Spot minke whales, white-beaked dolphins and harbor porpoises, along with humpback whales, orcas, fin whales and blue whales on occasions.
Day 2: Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon and South Coast
Journey amongst the glaciers and icebergs of Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon, stopping at the waterfalls of Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss, where you can walk behind the cascades.
Day 3: Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon
Tour the legendary Golden Circle in the south-west of Iceland. Start with a swim in the Secret Lagoon, nestled amongst bubbling hot springs. Then, enter the geothermal area of Geysir in the Haukadalur valley, where the Strokkur geyser spouts water into the sky every few minutes. Continue to Gullfoss to see one of Iceland’s most beautiful waterfalls before exploring the wilderness of Þingvellir National Park.
- Look for whales in their natural environment
- Relax in the hot springs of the Secret Lagoon
- Discover the geothermal highlights of the Golden Circle
- For the whale-watching tour, please be aware that sightings can never be guaranteed. The estimated duration of the tours are standard and can change according to the sea conditions. The whale abundance is unpredictable and varies with food availability
- Pick-up and drop off service available in central Reykjavik or from designated bus stops
- After purchase, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.