Iceland Secret Lagoon Admission Ticket
Take a relaxing soak in a pool filled with natural hot water coming from the surrounding hot springs. Unwind from the stresses of normal life and in the winter and gaze hopefully at the sky for a glimpse of the Northern Lights.
Originally built in 1891, the ‘Gamla Laugin’ is Iceland’s first swimming pool. Spend time in this relaxing setting feeling your worries slip away. A natural hot spring feeds the lagoon with 38-39°C water that bubbles up from deep within the earth at a rate of 10 litres per second, constantly replenishing itself so that there is a steady supply of fresh clean water in the pool at any given time, letting you rest as long as you need.
Enjoy brand new facilities at the Secret Lagoon including changing rooms, showers, resting rooms, bar and restaurant area. Situated in a remote location in Fluðir, the Secret Lagoon is just an hour away from Geysir, 1 hour and 20 minutes from Reykjavik and 2 hours from Vik making it a great desination on your trip to Iceland.
- Free entrance for kids aged 0-14
- Each adult (15+) can bring a maximum of 3 guests under 17
- Before entering the pool showering without a swimsuit is necessary
- Hot springs surrounding the pool are not for bathing, and they are a real danger
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Jumping or running is prohibited
- Drink and eat – so you do not faint
What You Get
- Admission to the pool with changing area, lockers and showers
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hvammsvegur, 845 Flúðir, Iceland