Full-Day Iceland Game of Thrones Tour
Walk in the footsteps of your favorite "Game of Thrones" characters. Explore Þingvellir (Thingvellir) National Park, arguably the most important place in Iceland in terms of history, culture and geology.
Take in Iceland's breathtaking scenery, used as filming locations in the gripping television series "Game of Thrones."
Experience the dramatic gorge at Þingvellir (Thingvellir) – the stomping ground of White Walkers and "north of the Wall." Soak up the raw, dramatic atmosphere surrounded by magnificent nature at Þingvellir and learn the significance of the setting to the show's plot. Explore Þjorsárdalur and the "Settlement Era Viking Lodge," the location of the greatest massacre and most elaborate scene in "Game of Thrones" so far.
Meet special characters from the series and get up close to some of the Icelandic horses that starred in the series on your way back to Reykjavík city.
- The complimentary pick-up service starts 30 minutes before the selected departure
- Please wait outside your hotel or guesthouse for the bus
- Due to traffic limitations in the city center, you might have to make your way to the closest pick-up location
- Alternatively, make your own way to the bus terminal at Skarfabakki, Skarfagaroar in Reykjavik. Please arrive and check in at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time stated on your voucher
- Kindly send an email with your order number indicating your preference for pick-up at the hotel or if you are making your own way to the bus terminal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email, please provide the following information if you opt for hotel pick-up:
- Personal Particulars (Name and contact number)
- Hotel Details (Hotel’s name, address and contact number)
- Number of visitors
Tour departs at 10:00 hrs
Choice of pick-up at hotel or
Skarfagarðar 8, 104, Reykjavík, Iceland (Open in Google Maps)
What You Get
- Transfer by bus
- English-speaking guide
How to Use
- Please present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher to the operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.