Spend 3 hours at sea enjoying wild nature on a traditional oak boat, observing both whales and puffins around Skjálfandi Bay.
On this 3-hour tour on a traditional oak boat you can discover the magnificent nature of Skjálfandi Bay, observing whales, dolphins and puffins, as well as with other sea birds, in their natural habitat.
Marvel at Puffin Island, the home of thousands of puffins, while enjoying smooth, safe sailing of a traditional Icelandic oak ship.
Finally, treat yourself to a cup of hot cocoa and some cinnamon buns on this authentic wildlife adventure that is suitable for the whole family.
- Enjoy a 3-hour whale and puffin watching experience on a traditional oak boat
- See whales, dolphins and puffins in their natural habitat
- Treat yourself to a cup of hot chocolate and a cinnamon bun
- Please note that the tour is subject to favorable weather conditions and if is it canceled due to bad weather you will be given the option of another date or a full refund
- If you do not see whales you will be offered to join another whale watching tour free of charge
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, please contact the local partner prior to your tour date to advise if you require assistance
- It is recommended to wear layers and good shoes and bring a hat and gloves
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
North Sailing Ticket Office