See the best sights of the Golden Circle and ride a snowmobile across Iceland's second largest glacier, Langjökull.
On this one day tour, explore the breathtaking landscapes of the Golden Circle and snowmobile across the Langjökull glacier.
Take a first stop at Þingvellir National Park which is known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance. You'll also make stops at Geysir and Strokkur, powerful geysers that erupt every few minutes. From there, you will make your way to the Langjökull glacier, where you’ll gear up with protective clothing and safety equipment for your snowmobile ride across Iceland’s second largest glacier. The guide and support staff will take you across the glacier, as you take in the great views on your hour long adventure on the snow!
Lastly, experience the Gulfoss waterfall (Golden Falls) as it thunders into a crevice on the Icelandic landscape on your way back to Reykjavik.
- A valid driver's license is required for the snowmobile ride
- 2 riders per snowmobile; solo ride is available for a surcharge of ISK6,000 paid during the experience
- Children aged 0-5 are not permitted on this tour
- Only one youth is permitted per adult on this tour (Youth: 6-12 years old)
- Tour may be subject to change or cancellation due to conditions on the glacier
- Wearing warm clothes, waterproof jacket, and sturdy shoes are recommended
- We recommend bringing thermal layers, a winter hat, scarf, gloves, and wearing warm socks for colder days
Tour departs at 09:00.
BSÍ Bus Terminal, 101 Reykjavík
What You Get
- Round trip Transfer from Reykjavik
- Guided tour of Golden Circle sights
- 1 hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.