This day trip combines an exciting horseback riding tour in Iceland with one of the most popular routes – the Golden Circle.
The day begins by driving to Eldhestar riding center located just outside Hveragerði, where the horseback riding tour takes off. The Icelandic horse is a unique breed, known for its sturdiness and easy temperament, and has gained a legion of fans around the world. The ride lets you take in some of the local sights on horseback, and ends with a light lunch at the farm Vellir.
From there the journey continues to Geysir geothermal area, where the erupting geyser Strokkur is the star of the show. We also visit the spectacular Gullfoss waterfall (Golden Falls) and Thingvellir National Park, with its amazing geology and history. All riding is on excellent riding paths.
- Children 6 and below join free with an accompanying adult
- Please be at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure
Tour departs at 09:00.
BSÍ Bus Terminal, 101 Reykjavík
What You Get
- Round trip Transfer from Reykjavik
- Professional local tour guide
- Horseback riding tour (1.5-2 hour)
- Protective helmet for horseback riding
- Guided Golden Circle tour
- Light lunch
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.