Geysir 2–Hour Buggy Adventure
On the Golden Circle? Want something more? Come to the Great Geysir for 2 hours of adrenaline-filled buggy fun. Get away from the tourist trail for some intense exploration of natural sights, not accessible otherwise.
Climb up into the lunar landscape of the erosion-blasted Haukadalsheiði plateau. Head on to the rough and rocky Kjölur highland road, led by your expert guide. Take in the en-route sites, Langjökull glacier, Bláfell volcano and Sandvatn glacier lagoon.
Buggies are equipped with 4-point harnesses for your safety and automatic transmission for driving ease. All you need is a spirit for adventure, and a valid driving license!
- Drive off the beaten path
- Experience 4x4 driving at its best
- Explore stunning scenery and highland landscapes
- Avoid the crowds of the Golden circle
- Bring along a valid driver's licence is required to operate the buggies
- No shorts is allowed
- Minimum 4 adults needed for this activity
Starts at 12:45pm.
What You Get
- 2-hour guided buggy tour
- Helmets, gloves, balaclavas and water resistant overalls
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Southern Region, Iceland