Experience Iceland's unique volcanic landscapes on this bus tour from Reykjavik. You'll explore the Landmannalauger geothermal area and volcanic mountains, bathe in a geothermal pool, and visit Hekla, one of Iceland's famous volcanoes.
Journey through the beautiful countryside of Southern Iceland and into the highlands through Þjórsárdalur valley and visit Hjálparfoss waterfall.
Depart from Reykjavik and head to the Landmannalaugar geothermal area, often referred to as “The Pearl of the Central Highlands.”
Landmannalaugar’s colorful mountains are formed by centuries of volcanic activity in the area and the picturesque natural landscape in this raw climate is simply breathtaking. Enjoy a relaxing bath in a natural warm pool which was created by the combination of the area's hot and cold springs, or take a leisurely hike in the surrounding rhyolite mountain paths.
The tour continues west and past Iceland’s most infamous and active volcano, Hekla, which was believed to be the gateway to hell during the Middle Ages. The volcano has had frequent eruptions in the past years and has left thick layers of ash and pumice over the landscape.
After exploring Iceland's unique volcanic landscapes, return to Reykjavík over Hellisheiði Mountain heath.
- Bring along swimwear, towel, hiking shoes and weather-appropriate clothing
- Please note that the discount for children and youths is a family discount, and applies to maximum 2 children/youths per each full paying adult.
- Pick-up starts 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait outside of your hotel or guesthouse for the pick-up bus
- If you are not staying at a hotel or near any other pick-up points, please come to the Bus Terminal at Klettagardar 4, Reykjavík, at least 15 minutes prior to departure
- After purchase, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.