Watch the geyser of Strokkur erupt from the geothermal landscape of Iceland's famous Golden Circle, and then look for whales and dolphins in Faxafói Bay with an amazing full-day combo tour from Reykjavik.
Experience the epic scenery of Iceland's Golden Circle and look for whales in their natural environment with this amazing full-day combo tour.
Climb aboard a bus equpped with GPS tablets and audio guides in every seat and drive to Þingvellir National Park, where the world´s first democratic parliament was established. Watch the geyser of Strokkur erupt from the geothermal landscape and marvel at the powerful cascades of Gullfoss waterfall. Get back to nature on the 8-hour tour, and then return to Reykjavik to get an hour to explore the old harbor before your 3-hour whale watching cruise.
Climb aboard a boat especially modified for whale watching, and look for minke whales, humpback whales, white-beaked dolphins and harbor porpoises in Faxafói Bay. Relax in the knowledge that the guides are actively invloved in the protection of the animals.
Learn fascinating facts about the marine life at a multimedia show in the whale watching center, either after or before your cruise.
- There is no age limit to take part
- Dress according to the weather. Wear warm and waterproof clothes. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended. Warm overalls and sweaters can be provided if needed
- Bring your own headphones for the audio guide as they will be more comfortable and better for the environment. Earphones are available to purchase on board the boat if needed
- You will get a minimum of 30 minutes at the Geysir Hot Springs, Gullfoss Waterfall and Þingvellir National Park
- The whale watching cruise is 3 hours long
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Your tour starts from Reykjavík Terminal, centrally located at Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavík. please be at the terminal 15 minutes before your departure time.