Eyjafjallajökull Volcano and Glacier Jeep Tour
There's nothing quite like standing on top of an active glacial volcano.
Eyjafjallajökull is the famous volcano that erupted in 2010 causing massive flight problems all over Europe.
Drive up the slopes of the glacier in a highly equipped 4x4 Super Jeep and on your way take in the astonishing view over the whole South Coast of Iceland, including the Westman Islands. This tour gives you the perfect glacier experience; an exciting Super Jeep drive in the snow, walk on the glacier and the magnificent view over the south.
On this tour we have an amazing time exploring the glacier in all its glory, leaving you with the perfect glacier experience.
- Experience Eyjafjallajökull from the comfort of a luxury Super Jeep
- Journey with our expert guides up the slopes of the glacier to the top o this active volcano
- Enjoy the panoramic view from the top over Icelands South Coast
- Sturdy hiking/walking boots are required on this tour
Starts at 8:30am.
What You Get
- Local Guide
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Hamragarðar Camping Ground located at Gljúfrabúi Waterfall, Road 249, South Iceland