Eyjafjallajökull and Black Beach Safari from Reykjavik 310.96
On this Super Jeep tour, get to see Eyjafjallajökull Volcano, discover black beaches and admire unique nature.
Come to the infamous unpronounceable Eyjafjallajökull and its surrounding on a guided super jeep tour. During the eruption 2010 the landscape took a change overnight so to speak. Where the glacier tongue Gígjökull retrieved in a massive flood and the glacier lagoon that used to be at the roots, has now completely vanished. Such a massive eruption effects on farmlands has not been seen for many generations.
Before hitting the endless black beaches of the south shore you visit two beautiful waterfalls. Seljalandsfoss where you can actually walk behind it and the majestic Skógarfoss. A day full of amazing landscape and history.
- Bring your camera, warm clothing, and rainproof clothing. Hiking shoes are recommended. Jeans are not recommended
- Stops will be made along the way for food but is it not a bad idea to have something with you just in case
- Pickup available from your hotel in Reykjavik. Super jeeps and coaches are not allowed in the city center so you may be asked to walk a short distance from your hotel. Pick-up will be between 08:30 and 09:00 so please be ready for departure at 08:30
- After purchase, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and hotel location in the email
Starts at 9am.
What You Get
- Driver guide
- Super Jeep adventure
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.