Explore the volcanic landscape of Iceland by luxury Jeep and visit the after effects of the 2010 Eyjafjallajökull eruption. Hike through a stunning geological landscape and cool down under the spray of refreshing waterfalls.
Take a 7-hour scenic tour by luxury jeep to the Eyjafjallajokull volcano, and see the effects of the headline-grabbing eruption of 2010. Departing from Reykjavik, you will drive through the Þórsmörk region, crossing more than 30 rivers and visiting the waterfalls of Seljalandsfoss and Gljufrabui.
The jeep tours depart daily, traveling to one of Iceland's most scenic spots, which is only accessible by specially equipped vehicles navigated by experienced drivers.
Cross un-bridged river crossings and drive close to the recently erupted volcano of Eyjafjallajökull. Walk behind the waterfall of Seljandsfoss, and view the waterfall at Gljúfrabúi.
You will also visit Gígjökull to take ash samples from the lava flood that came with the eruption. Your final destination is Þórsmörk (Thor's Land), a natural paradise named after the mighty pagan god Thor, who struck the earth with his hammer. Hike into the breathtaking canyon of Stakkholtsgjá where the landscape is reminiscent of the “Lord of the Rings” and “Ring of the Nibelung” stories, both based on Icelandic sagas.
- Wear warm thick overalls if needed
- Pick-up from hotels in Reykjavik and the south-west coast of Iceland available
- After purchase, please email to email@example.com to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.