Day Trip to Landmannalaugar: The Pearl of the Highlands
Discover the pearl of Iceland's Highlands on a day trip to Landmannalaugar. Transfer by bus from Reykjavik or Hella and drive past Mount Hekla, Iceland's most active volcano. Take a relaxing bath in the geothermal waters of Landmannalaugar's natural pool.
Spend the day in wild nature on a day trip to Landmannalaugar. Transfer by bus from Reykjavik or Hella and discover one of Iceland’s most breathtaking sights.
Board the bus at the Harpa Concert Hall in Reykjavik. Then cross Highland areas en route to Landmannalaugar. Note that the bus departure from Hella is at 09:10 AM and must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. Drive past the foothills of Mount Hekla and marvel at Iceland's most active volcano.
See colorful rhyolite mountains and the black expanse of the Laugarhraun lava field. Upon arrival at Landmannalaugar, relax in the waters of a natural, geothermal pool. If you are feeling a bit more active, take wilderness hikes in the stunning surroundings. Hiking maps are available to purchase on the transfer bus.
- Please bring warm, layered clothing, a hat, gloves, good shoes and your swim suit and a towel (if you want to enjoy the geothermal pool)
- You are strongly advised to bring a packed lunch and snacks
- You have the option to start from Harpa concert hall in downtown Reykjavik at 07:15 AM or at Reykjavik campsite at 07:30 AM. Please be there at least 10 minutes before departure
- After purchase, please email to email@example.com to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
What You Get
- Transportation by coach
- English-speaking bus attendant
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
You have the option to start from Harpa concert hall in downtown Reykjavik at 07:15 AM or at Reykjavik campsite at 07:30 AM. Please be there at least 10 minutes before departure.