This fun tour combines a ride on an ATV quad bike and the ever popular Golden Circle tour.
ATV is a great way to start an exciting day of exploring different terrains on an open-air all-terrain vehicle. The bikes are fully automatic and easy to handle. There is no need for any prior experience of driving a quad bike; the guides will be there to help. We will then get to test the ATV on different terrains, with an ever-changing landscape, that lead to the mountain top of Hafrafell, giving way to a great view overlooking the buzzing capital area.
The second part of the tour is the beautiful The Golden Circle tour. It includes some of the most popular sights in Iceland and not without reason; one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Iceland, Gullfoss, Geysir hot spring area, from which all geysers got their name and Þingvellir National Park where you can see the American and Eurasian tectonic plates.
Gullfoss, created by the river Hvítá, tumbles into a deep crevice. You do not see the plunge from every angle, so it sometimes looks like the waterfall falls into an abyss. At Geysir Geothermal Area, you can see the geyser Strokkur shoot up a column of water every 4-8 minutes. Thingvellir National Park is important both geologically and historically but there you can see the Eurasian and American tectonic plates above ground – and they are pulling apart at a rate of a few centimetres per year!
Do not let this fun tour pass you by!
- Children 5 and below join free with an accompanying adult
- Please reach BSÍ Bus Terminal 30minutes before departure
- The ATV driver needs a valid driver’s licence
Tour departs at 09:30.
BSÍ Bus Terminal, 101 Reykjavík
What You Get
- Round trip Transfer from Reykjavik
- 1 hour ATV guided tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing
- Safety equipment
- Professional local tour guide
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.