2 Day - Golden Circle, South Coast, Secret Lagoon & Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
This magnificent tour will take you to some of Iceland’s most beautiful sights, making it ideal for people who want to get a quick taste of the land of fire and ice.
The first day will be spent on the famous Golden Circle Route, which includes the historic Thingvellir National Park, the fascinating Geysir Geothermal area and the majestic Gullfoss Waterfall before we stop for a relaxing soak in Iceland’s oldest geothermal swimming pool.
The second day is equally as impressive, taking in the dramatic Seljalandsfoss and Skogafoss waterfalls, the sublime Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon and the Diamond Beach, along with the jet-black sands and spectacular basalt columns of Reynisfjara. This makes it ideal for people who are only spending a short amount of time in Iceland, but it works equally well when combined with some of our other tours. It is guaranteed to be a magical experience that will provide you with memories that will last a lifetime.
If you want to see more information about the itinerary or accommodation please click here.
- Remember to bring: Warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket & pants, headwear, and gloves. Good hiking shoes are recommended. This is a long tour so bringing some snacks with you is also a good idea
- You will be picked up from your selected pick up location in Reykjavík. Please note, that the pick up can take up to 30 min.
- Available Pickup Points: Pick-up list
- After purchase, please email to email@example.com to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
What You Get
- Pick-up & drop off from Reykjavík
- Hotel Accommodation with a Private Bathroom
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Entry to the Secret Lagoon
- Stops at the Highlights of the South Coast & the Golden Circle
- English Speaking Licensed Adventure Guide
- Free WiFi on Board Your Bus
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick up starts at 8:00 am. You will be picked up from your selected pick up location in Reykjavík. Please note, that the pick up can take up to 30 min.
Available Pickup Points: Pick-up list