1239 Battle of Iceland
A virtual reality ride through some of Iceland's amazing historic events
Relive the gritty history of Iceland at 1238 Battle of Iceland. This immersive exhibition takes a giant leap beyond your regular history museum and hauls you back in time, thanks to virtual reality technology.
Immerse yourself fully in the Age of the Sturlungs (1220-1264), the bloodiest and most violent era in Icelandic history. You'll experience the Battle of Örlygsstaðir first-hand. Watch out for erupting volcanoes! Oh, go on, take a closer look, it's only VR after all!
- Experience Iceland's real historic events in an interactive exhibition, designed around virtual reality
- Dress in chainmail and pose for a photo like a real Sturlung-era Icelander set for battle – watch out, it's heavy!
- Stay for lunch at Grána Bistro, which serves up great local food, coffee, and drinks in a cozy dining area
What You Get
- Admission to 1238 Battle of Iceland
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket at the reception desk
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1238 Battle of Iceland
Aðalgata 21, 550, Sauðárkrókur