WHALE WATCHING FROM DALVIK
Spot the native whales of the Nordic seas, go sea fishing, and then feast on your fresh catches!
On the whale watching tour from Dalvík you have the best chance to see many of the whales around Iceland like the great humpback whale, minke whale and the majestic blue whale. You will also have the opportunity to try out sea angling and end the trip by enjoying freshly caught fish Icelandic BBQ-style. This is a great tour for the family and for those who have ‘seeing a giant whale’ on their bucket list!
Exceptional Success Rate
Overall, we have seen whales or dolphins in 98% of our tours. Humpback whales in 93-96%, minke whales in 30-35%, white-beaked dolphins in 30-50%, harbor porpoises in 30-50% and blue whales in 2-5% of the tours.
Fish like an Icelander
Try your hand at sea angling and leave Iceland like a true fisherman. No experience is required, we will teach you all the tricks and what better way to enjoy the fresh Arctic air.
Fresh Fish BBQ
There’s no better way to finish your trip other than enjoying freshly caught fish straight from the ocean.
- What to bring with you: Warm clothes (hats and gloves) and a sense of wonder and adventure
- Children age 0 to 5 may participate in this tour for free
Choose from 09:00 hrs, 10:00 hrs, 13:00 hrs, 14:00 hrs
Meeting point: Arctic Sea Tours ticket office. Click here for a map.
Address: Hafnarbraut 22, 620 Dalvik.
We recommend arriving at least 20 minutes before departure.
What You Get
- Whale Watching Tour
- Sea Angling for 15 minutes
- Bird Watching
- Hot Drink & Icelandic Refreshments
- Fresh Fish BBQ
- Warm Overalls During the Tour
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher to the operator on the day of your tour
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.