Take in Iceland's breathtaking scenery, used as filming locations in the gripping television series "Game of Thrones."
Experience the dramatic gorge at Þingvellir — the stomping ground of White Walkers and "north of the Wall." Soak up the raw, dramatic atmosphere surrounded by magnificent nature at Þingvellir and learn the significance of the setting to the show's plot. Explore Þjorsárdalur and the "Settlement Era Viking Lodge," the location of the greatest massacre and most elaborate scene in "Game of Thrones" so far.
Meet special "characters" from the series — get up close to the Icelandic horses at Fákasel Horse Park on your way back to Reykjavík city.
Starting time: 10am ( Please wait outside your hotel or guesthouse for the bus.)
What You Get
- Transfer by bus
- English-speaking guide
- Pick-up starts 30 minutes prior to tour departure. Please wait outside your hotel or guesthouse for the bus
- Please provide your hotel details in advance
- Alternatively, make your own way to the Gray Line Bus Terminal at Holtagarðar, Holtavegur 10, 104 Reykjavík. Please arrive and check in at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time stated on your voucher
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Email the following information to email@example.com or fill up the form here for booking of the tour:
•Hotel Details (Name, address and contact number)
•Number of visitors
3. Receive a second email confirmation with the tour details
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details at least 3 working days prior to date chosen.
- 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 3 working days.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.