Lake Mývatn Classic Tour from Akureyri
Enjoy this Lake Mývatn tour that takes you on a full-day journey through an area of extreme contrasts. You’ll marvel at the bird life, the local flora, and the area’s geothermal activity and geology. Enjoy the informative commentary of your expert guide.
The Lake Mývatn area is considered by many to be the most beautiful place in Iceland. Begin your 8-hour tour with a stop at Goðafoss Waterfall, a picturesque and iconic site located on the Skjálfandafljót River.
Your next stop in the Lake Mývatn area will be the pseudo-craters of Skútustaðagígar. You’ll also see more of the area’s highlights, including the Hverir mud pools, Grjótagjá rift and the Dimmuborgir lava fields among others.
The final stop of the day is at the Mývatn nature baths, where you’ll have the option of relaxing in a natural pool of geothermal water, located in the middle of lava fields and with great area views.
- There will be a break for refreshments at a local restaurant or café
- Due to weather and/or road conditions the itinerary may be altered, there may be longer journey times or the tour may be canceled
- Hotel pick-up is available in Akureyri
- After purchase, please email to email@example.com to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Starts at 9:30am.
What You Get
- Fully guided tour
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.