Arctic Coastline And Microbrewery Tour
View the breathtaking coastline on the way to a fantastic beer tasting experience.
During this delightful day, you will travel by the Eyjafjörður coastline to Siglufjörður Fjord, focusing on coastal life and the beautiful seaside surroundings on the way. You can take your time to walk on a black sand beach in Ólafsfjörður Village. From there you will travel to Siglufjörður Village, the shooting location on the popular Icelandic TV series “Trapped”, setting the right atmosphere for the thrilling series. Among other stops is the busy harbor area of Dalvík Village, one of the biggest ports in the Icelandic fishing industry, and the old herring factory in Hjalteyri Village. The tour ends with a special visit to Kaldi Brewery, Iceland’s first micro-brewery, where you will get to taste their products, along with local food, matched with their brew.
- Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator at least 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- After purchase, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email
Starts at 11am.
What You Get
- Fully guided tour
- Tasting at Kaldi Micro Brewery
- Admission fee for The Herring Era Museum
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
- Hof Cultural Center, Strandgata 12, 600 Akureyri
- KEA Hotel, Hafnarstraeti 85-89, 600 Akureyri
- Akureyri Airport
After purchase, please email to email@example.com to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and chosen pickup point in the email