A 3-hour tour out of town to go into the dark, frozen winter night and observe the unbelievable display of colors, lights and texture known as Aurora Borealis.
After being collected from your nearby hotel, you will drive out to the countryside or up to the mountains, away from electric glow and city sounds. Out here you will be able to enjoy the beautiful night sky at the best possible situation, of course depending on the weather.
Also called Aurora Borealis, the Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon visible only in the far northern hemisphere. They are a unique display of light caused by a particle collision in the magnetic field of the polar caps.
Your goal is not only to find the right sights for best photograph, but also to take your time to enjoy this fragile single moment that will never come again, but you may well remember for the rest of your life.
- We recommend you wear warm winter clothing, the arctic night can be cold
- Pickup at Akureyri Accommodation starts 30 minutes prior to tour starting time
- After purchase, please email to email@example.com to arrange your pickup. Include your order number and pickup point in the email
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.