Thessaloniki Wine Tasting and Vineyard Tour
Visit Thessaloniki's best wineries and taste the famous Xinomavro, Malagouzia, and other Greek indigenous varieties while talking with winemakers.
Spend four hours with a personal wine expert guide and visit the best wineries in Thessaloniki. Enjoy private vineyard tours and visit a wine museum. Start the small-group tour with a pickup at your Thessaloniki hotel.
Stop at two top wineries and taste a selection of famous Greek wine varieties. Enjoy the famous Xinomavro and the amazing Malagouzia, along with other well-known wines. Talk to winemakers and ask them any questions you may have.
Discover the hidden gems of northern Greece on a tour that’s perfect for wine connoisseurs and nature lovers as well.
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com to schedule your pickup. Please inlcude the following:
- Full name
- Order number
- Pickup/ dropoff location
What You Get
- Pickup and drop-off in Thessaloniki's city center
- Guided tour at the wineries
- Wine tasting, booklet and notes, finger snacks, and bottled water
- Local wine and food expert guide
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.