Thessaloniki: Sunset Bike Tour with Local Snacks and Beer
Grab a helmet, hop on a bike, and get to know charismatic Thessaloniki on two wheels. Explore magnificent monuments, discover the city’s coolest cafes and hang-out spots, glide along the picturesque waterfront, and learn about Thessaloniki’s history.
Go on a city tour that includes a gentle hour-long bike ride at the beginning, followed by a stroll around the city and a stop for a local snack and a craft beer along the way. During this e-bike tour, you’ll get to ride along the city’s phenomenal waterfront, discover hidden gems, and also see some of Thessaloniki’s most famous landmarks.
Start by meeting your guide and picking up your bike and helmet. Then make your way along Thessaloniki’s scenic waterfront, where your guide will point out some of their favorite places to kick back with a cocktail and enjoy authentic food. Stop at a quaint little café located in one of the many parks dotting the promenade. Satisfy your taste buds with some delicious Greek tapas while admiring the water garden with its resident turtles, frogs, and fish.
Next, drop off your bike and take a short walk to one of the city’s most beautiful and historical mansions, which once belonged to a wealthy family, but now operates as an all-day bar. Grab a craft beer and hear stories of how the beer tradition started in Greece. The tour ends here but you’re very welcome to stay and try a few more craft beers.
- Consumption of alcohol is not allowed for minors under the age of 19
- This tour is notsuitable for children under 6 years old
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes
What You Get
- Local English-speaking guide
- E-bike and helmet rental
- Bottled water
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- One craft beer or fresh juice for the children and one snack
- One local sweet
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The White Tower of Thessaloniki. Your guide will be standing outside the White Tower, right next to the main entrance.
Thessaloniki 546 21, Greece