Sail away into the deep blue waters of the Thermaic Gulf, explore hidden treasures in an abandoned shipwreck and indulge in a traditional Greek lunch on this exhilarating cruise through Thessaloniki.
Take a memorable and breathtaking cruise to discover the beaches of Thessaloniki. Enjoy a half-day cruise in the crystal clear sea of Thermaikos Bay on a comfortable luxury boat. Visit beautiful beaches, explore and swim in the turquoise waters, and see places with a magnificent view where you can swim, sunbathe, and snorkel.
Your main destination is Navagio Beach, opposite Mount Olympus, the residence of the Greek gods. Along the sandy coastline, turquoise waters cover the wreck of a ship that sank in 1970, leaving a beautiful location for underwater exploring.
At noon, enjoy a delicious lunch prepared from scratch by the captain. Experience the flavors of northern Greece, accompanied by local wine, while listening to Greek music. Grab your camera, grab your bathing suit, and embark on an unforgettable journey on the crystal waters of Greece.
- At the time of booking, please give the full name and ID or passport number of each participant, as per port regulations
- This tour is available as either a small group or a private cruise
- Please bring swimwear, sun protection, towels, and a hat
- The meeting point can be easily reached by taxi from the center of Thessaloniki
Tour starts at 11am.
Nea Michaniona Port, Thessaloniki. Meeting point is near fish market Nea Michaniona. Look for the sailing boat Blue Foam.
What You Get
- 6-hour cruise
- Experienced skipper
- Full meal with wine
- Fuel costs
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.