Thessaloniki: Greek Drinks & Bites Evening Tour
Visit a mix of modern and local venues in an unique district and enjoy interesting stories about Thessalonian nightlife. Make your own cocktail and taste the unique, specially selected drinks and bites popular in this vibrant city.
Start your Thessaloniki nightlife tour at the designated meeting point on a vibrant boulevard before moving into the hippest nightlife neighborhood of the city. You will explore an art and entertainment space housed in a fully renovated beautiful inn. Your journey will continue with an indulging tasting experience of Greek wine/ beer and mouthwatering bites made from local produce in the warm environment of a new concept grocery store.
Be ready to get your hands “dirty” and learn how to prepare your own cocktail behind the bar with the guidance of a professional bartender. Then, have a chance to mix and mingle with the locals in a space full of sensory colors and flavors in a unique atmosphere with dance music coming from across the street.
Continue the party at one of the most popular bars in the city to the beats of local and international DJs behind the decks. Just before saying goodnight, have an authentic Greek delicacy at one of the local spots for an evening finale or for the start of the rest of your night.
- Maximum of 8 participants per tour
- Tour features sitting and standing tastings at different venues
- Tour can accommodate some food allergies and aversions, so please advise in advance if you have any special dietary needs
- Tour does not finish at the starting point (detailed return directions will be provided)
- Tour will be held rain or shine, so please dress accordingly
- Comfortable shoes are recommended. For ladies - too high or thin heels are not recommended
- Minimum age is 18-years-old
- The total tour duration is approximate; please allow for a grace period
Tour starts at 6pm.
Ladadika, Thessaloniki 546 21, Greece
In front of the entrance to the White Tower
What You Get
- 1 glass of wine, 2 cocktails, 1 spirit
- Finger food at one venue, a small meal at another venue
- Professionally trained hosts with extensive local food and cultural knowledge
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.