Refresh your mind and body at the Pozar Thermal Baths and relax in the naturally heated water from the hot springs. Continue to the ancient city of Edessa on a day trip from Thessaloniki.
Depart Thessaloniki and journey to the natural hot springs of Pozar Thermal Baths to relax in the healing waters while nature and Mount Voras provide a stunning backdrop.
Benefit from the healing properties of water naturally heated to a temperature of 37° Celsius. Known for its amazing taste, the water is said also said to help with conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, skin conditions, poor circulation, respiratory problems and kidney disease, including kidney stones.
Enjoy lunch at a pretty village next to Pozar and taste the traditional flavors of Greece. Visit the local market and marvel at the goods on display. Continue to the city of Edessa, famed as the first capital of the ancient kingdom of Macedon. Get some free time to visit the spectacular waterfalls before returning to Thessaloniki.
- Entry to the thermal baths is not permitted for pregnant women
- Children under 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- You can bring your own towel or bathrobe or rent one at the thermal baths
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com to schedule your pcikup. Please inlcude the following:
- Full name
- Order number
- Pickup/ dropoff location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Pick-up possible from the entrance to the White Tower; Makedonia Palace Hotel; Aristotelous Square and Egnatia (Venizelos statue); Capsis Hotel; and The Met Hotel.