Discover a more authentic side to Mykonos away from the tourist crowds on a half-day island tour of remote villages, hidden harbors and secret beaches. Visit the fascinating Mykonian Spiti farm and much more.
Discover a more authentic side to Mykonos on a unique half-day island tour. Head to the port of St. Ioannis to see the church and cell where the saint lived. Then, get a stunning view of the airport before going to the village of Ano Mera.
Pass local farms to get a glimpse at island life. Learn more about the folk traditions on a guided tour of the Mykonian Spiti farm, where you will be invited to take part in traditional farming activities and can meet some of the animals.
Explore the chambers of the Panagia Tourliani monastery in the village square, and join the locals at the open-air market. Enjoy a light lunch before leaving Ano Mera to discover hidden beaches, such as Kalo Livadi, Kalafati and Agia Anna. See some of the abandoned mines where lignite was extracted from the soil.
Stroll the narrow streets of Maou, where a dam was constructed to meet the island's irrigation needs. Take a souvenir photo of Mykonos town from a popular spot before the end of the tour services.
- Children below the age of 13 should be accompanied by an adult
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com to schedule your pickup. Please inlcude the following:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location on the island of Mykonos
Tour starts at 10am and 4pm.
What You Get
- Pick-up and drop off (hotel, cruise ship terminal etc.)
- Tour escort
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.