Jump, slide and abseil down waterfalls accompanied by the ICOpro-certified team of instructors for a a fun-filled learning experience on Mount Olympus.
After pick-up in the morning from your hotel, head to the base of the Mount Olympus protected National Park.
Have a light breakfast and sit down for a safety brief by your instructors and photographers for the day. Select your equipment and get ready for the mountain, before you head out.
Take a short hike up to the canyon entrance and have a practical lesson on jumping, sliding and abseiling technique to get to know your equipment. Once you are ready, the day is all about having fun in the water with jumping, sliding, swimming in pools and abseiling on ropes.
No experience is required as the routes have been selected to offer you a safe and fun environment suitable for all ages.
- Swimsuit and towel are the only items necessary
- Glasses / contacts are fine to bring along
- All personal belongings are fine to bring along
- Any medical conditions should be mentioned to the instructors prior to the trip
- After purchase, kindly email email@example.com with the following
- Names of travellers
- Order number
- Pickup/ dropoff hotel location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.