Visit the best Greek wineries in Thessaloniki and northern Greece and taste the famous Xinomavro, Malagouzia, Limnio and other Greek indigenous varieties while talking to the winemakers and tasting unique wines from limited vintages.
Starting from Thessaloniki, where you will visit a wine museum and a great winery, you will experience an amazing private vineyard tour with a personal guide/ wine expert in a day of your own design.
Northern Greece has more than 150 wineries, so the best will be chosen to visit. This will be a one-of-a-kind experience while you are in Thessaloniki. Spend your day with a personal guide/ wine expert and taste the famous Xinomavro, the amazing Malagouzia, the oldest ever recored Greek grape variety called Limnio and other wines on-site.
Talk to the winemakers and ask any question and get all the answers. You will be picked-up from your hotel and return safely on time. Enjoy the experience apart of a small group tour. A must for all wine connoisseurs and nature enthusiasts as you will discover the hidden gems of northern Greece.
- After purchase, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the following to arrange your pickup point:
- Names of passengers
- Order number
- Pickup location in Thessaloniki
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.